Within a year, Komercijalna bank's participation in the overall savings in Serbia, which is about 8.2 billion euros, increased from 17 percent to 18.7 percent.
⚏Belgrade Stock Exchange
- Serbia state government will exit from Komercijalna Banka (KMBN) in late 2017 or 2018
- Belgrade Airport (AERO) may send EUR 6m to the government’s budget this year and EUR 15m in 2015 – potential dividends?
- Serbia sells 39.7 mln euro in 3-yr T-bonds, MMY 4,8% again
- Quarterly review of the BELEX15 companis
- NIS shares fell due to fear of sanctions to Gazprom Neft
- Fitofarmacija reports RSD 968m in 1H 2014 consolidated net profit, down 3.6%
- Belgrade Airport’s 1H Net Income Soars More Than Tenfold
- Serbian c-bank revokes licence of insurer Takovo Osiguranje
- Serbia's NIS (NIIS) finds oil in Bosnia
Germany's Fraport AG said on Friday it has reached an agreement with a consortium headed by Slovenian state holding firm SDH for the purchase of a stake in the operator of the Ljubljana airport for 177.1 million euro ($229.3 million).
Analysis and Reports
- Unions and employers without agreement on minimum wage
- VIG turns to Q1 pre-tax profit in Serbia
- French companies in Serbia to hire young people soon
- Foreign companies push price up
- IMF to Push New Serb Government to Reduce Spending More
- Serbia Sign $716 Million Coal Plant, Mine Deal With China’s CMEC
- Serbian Central Bank Cuts Growth Forecasts, Mulls More Rate Cuts